At the end of the sales process, things can get very fuzzy, especially if you have had a meeting or submitted a proposal and are now waiting for a decision, says Ilise Benun of Marketing Mentor. That’a the moment where you have to take control of the conversation and get the job done. In this video interview, she advices following up with questions, setting deadlines and other tips.
Being locally relevant is key for any brick and mortar business, and adidas worked with its agency iProspect to leverage mobile’s power to reach local customers. They recognized that in order to build an effective mobile presence, they had to pivot their thinking to understand how mobile drives value beyond mobile commerce, particularly in-store sales.
- Drive sales to adidas brick and mortar stores
- Assign a value for mobile to in-store conversions
- Prove that mobile brings incremental value to the business
- Leveraged location extension formats
- Developed an innovative value-assignment model for mobile to in-store conversions
- Determined a 20% conversion rate from mobile store locator to in-store visits
- Proved that mobile ROI brought a 680% incremental increase in ROI
- Set the stage for further mobile advertising investments